I decided to post a few of the projects that have kept me busy for the last few months. I love to make things for my three cuties!

Emilie has a lot of stuffed animals so I put together a net to put them all in.

I decided to make a quilt for my 13-year-old niece, Bralee. She loves photography and pictures so i made her a Quilt with a film strip on it! i thought it turned out pretty nice!

one of the two flowers I made for the baby carrier cover.

The cover i made for the baby car seat carrier. I love the butterfly pattern and colors.

Since The two girls will be sharing a room, I decided to make a quilt for the crib out of the same material. It has satin on the back and is very soft to sleep with. Trust me, I know.
I have also taught myself to crochet. I am hoping to someday be good enough to make things for my kids and others. Right now scarfs and headwraps will have to work.




0 comments:
Post a Comment