I am finally able to go back to work! Yeah!!! I have loved staying t home with my two cuties so much, but I am really excited to get back to work and have a little break away from the never ending work of a mother.
My back surgery went very well. I am able to walk around with out being in pain. I still am waiting for the nerve in my leg to retrieve all of its feeling again, but it may take up to six months to return and feel somewhat normal.
Also, when I was having my pre-op, the doctor and nuerologist looked at my MRI again and discovered a small Benine tumor just above the disk that was herniated. I have another MRI scheduled in two months and if it has grown any we will have to discuss a possible surgery. It will be a bigger deal with this kind of surgery because I will most likely lose some to most of the feeling in my leg. We are all praying and hoping that it has not grown and won't become a problem.
Emilie is being a great big sister. I think she is still adjusting to having to share attention with a brother. She loves to sing and dance, especially to Handy Manny.
Brody is getting bigger every day! At two months he was 12lbs. and 23 inches long. He is trying to hold his body up so he can sit up. He also loves to swing on our new swingset(Thank you grandma and grandpa Bigwood).
Joe still works at Utility Trailer, but could possibly be going to the night shift soon. (Not good for my work schedule). He loves to tinker around in his shed and is almost done building his flat bed trailer. He only has the wheel wells to put on.
We are all enjoying our summer and making the best of what we have.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Up and at 'em!
Posted by Bigwood Family at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment