Thursday, May 15, 2008

Silly Mom, Dip Is For Kids!


Emilie loves to dip! Yes, she is a dipper! Kethup, fry sauce, ranch, barbaque sauce, water, juice...any thing that she can get her little hands on. I took her to lunch before we met her dad for the trade off and she was thoroughly enjoying her meal. I thought it was kind of funny and your only a kid once. It reminds me of the "A Christmas Story" when Randi, Ralphy's little brother, doesn't want ot eat his dinner so his mom tells him to show her how the piggy's eat. What a great show that is aa alltime favorite christmas show.



This is the face after the ketchup!
This is what happens when you let a one-year-old inhale a little cup of ketchup!


3 comments:

Julz said...

Nuthin' like a nice drink of ketchup!! She's so cute!

tenille said...

Cute pictures! Dylan loves to dip too. He and Emilie could be dippin' buddies. I can get him to eat pretty much anything as long as he can dip it.

Thomas/Monk Family said...

Cute Brooke i love emily so much she is a blessing!! love you!!