Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Graduation Day

Emilie loves to visit Miss Valerie at her desk.
Emilie loves Miss Rose.Emilie loves to go to work with Mommy. She has gone with me ever since she was about 7-months-old. There were some changes our policy and I was no longer able to bring my princess to work with me any more. My co-workers didn't want to call it her last day because that sounded a bit too sad, so they started to call it her "Graduation day." She loves to see Sally, Kay, Valerie, Rose, and Laurawhen ever she can. (She would have gotten a picture with Miss Laura, but she had the last half of the week off.
I am now working part time and get to spend alot more one-on-one time with Emilie.
What a great blessing she is to our little family.

3 comments:

Julz said...

What a bummer that she can't go with you anymore! Looks like everyone loved having her around! I hope to see you guys at Easter!!

Cory said...

Yeah. What a bummer. That's awesome though that you get to spend more one-on-one time with her. What do you do with her while you work now?

Bigwood Family said...

Joe is off at 3:00 and I go to work at 3:30. She also gets to hang out with her cousins Aspen and Dawslyn for a few hours once a week and Grandma Laurel watches her fro a few hours once a week. Monday and Friday are my only early days.